Hope you guys had an enjoyable day!
This is my little shout-out corner in this little space in the cyberspace. This blog is dedicated to all my cool dudes and babes of a certain school in a certain country, in Asia (of course). The name of the blog is a combination of two words - Mister and the 1st syllable of my name. How do you pronounce it? Say "mystery" :P hahahaha.
I know the layout is kind of "default"-like but I promise I will try to hunt for a better template skin. I promise I will try to post regular posts (maybe once a week?) Hey! Don't give me that look. I can be very busy also. Yeah!
Anyway, a little background about me.
I have 3 siblings - an elder brother and a younger sister
My father is taxi driver. My mother is a teacher.
My brother is a trainee teacher. He is in NIE currently. So yeah, I come from a family of teachers. LOL!
My sister is studying at the newest (15 Sept. 2008) polytechnic.
As for what I used/ still do..... I did dragonboat when I was an undergraduate. I studied flute when I was in secondary school and now, I am learning professional photography. Maybe I can post some pictures that I have taken here. Yes, I have completed my National Service. LOL!
So that's about it and I will post more soon.
Cheers!
mrRie
3 comments:
Testing, testing 1,2,3...
Hello mr riesal! Wah cool everyone in your family r teachers! okay see you haahaha btw, kim-chi here.
Hey Kim-chi,
Yeap. Nearly all are teachers except for my father and sister.
Thks for tagging!
Cheers
mrRie
Post a Comment